Hello, there.
I'm drafting a proposal concerning some waterways whose flow regularly changes
direction, which happens near some sinkholes named estavelles, which drain or
feed water according to the aquifer level. I would consequently propose a way
to map it, but it should be consistent with current tags, so I wondered: should
I propose using
oneway=reversible, as it already exists and can be used on other ways than
roads, according to the wiki, but would in this case be used to indicate that
something is _not_ oneway, oranother tag, such as twoway=yes, which could be
clearer in this context of a way you would expect to be oneway, but at the risk
of duplicating the use of oneway=no?
Hoping you can help,
Regards.