> On Sep 8, 2015, at 3:22 PM, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 08 Sep 2015 12:38:53 +0900
> johnw <jo...@mac.com <mailto:jo...@mac.com>> wrote:
>
>> Is this a reason for creating barrier=width_restrictor ?
>
> Yes, construction itself also may be mapped (in addition to maxwidth).
> Though it would be a good idea to document it on wiki (maybe put through
> proposal to ensure that it is not duplicating something already
> documented).

The next time I’m down in the area (in a couple weeks) I’ll take a picture and
then create a RFC page. Without a picture, people will think it is merely a
chicane or something.

If they had these in America, there would be a Semi truck wrapped around it
every week - so I think there are several countries where these wouldn’t be
found at all - especially in an urban environment adjacent to a gigantic mall
and a busy train station like this one is. All the roads around that place are
weird.

Javbw