On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Friedrich Volkmann <b...@volki.at> wrote:

> On 06.10.2015 21:41, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> > Sorry - no - All of them are *=destination.
>
> Don't be sorry. Think forward. Help find a name for the missing tag.

While this missing tag might be theoretically useful, I wonder how you car
navigation will benefit from it ?
Will it start by "Hallo Mary, you want to drive to X street, but there is a
"people living there and their visitors only access restriction and their
access restriction" ? Are you going to visit someone there ? Yes / No ?
No ? Ok I can bring you to street Y instead, but there you need to an
employee ID for Company Alpha ? Do you have that ? No, sorry, Street Z
then. But now you have to prove that you are going for a walk there ? Can
you ?
Or I can take you to Street A, if you let me scan and check a permission
from the city.

This seems a little bit too futuristic :-)

regards