This seems to lead to tons of unnecessary redundancy as proposed: as an
extra tag on POis that already has a level tag. I would rather be
looking for something that fits in with SIT
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Simple_Indoor_Tagging) better. Since
SIT works really well (see OpenLevelUp), even without complicated indoor
elements, something that could be added to a building outline, or
building:part would see to be far better.

The addr:floor issue should be kept separate given that applies to
postal addresses that have different use cases and may different in any
case.

Simon