> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:06:22 +0100
> From: dieterdre...@gmail.com
> can you please post a link to the object you think is rendered wrong, not to
> the part of the map, e.g. like this:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/350320686
> This is a track, it should likely get a layer tag and a bridge attribute on
> the part that runs over the river?
> If this is the culvert: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/343507824 it should
> be split at the border of the river and the culvert tag removed from the part
> that isn't in a culvert.

No, I'm aware of the problem for way 343507824, I just didn't correct it yet.
The problem is for https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/355739433 : it isn't a
bridge, it's basically a parallelepipedic concrete block with culverts below to
allow water to pass, and on which one drives. If this is in the borders of what
is modelled as bridges on OSM, then I'll model it that way, but I don't think
it's a good modelling.

Regards.