I am not opposed as I think it is a good starting point, but I have these
comments:

"Crags" are only small areas
My understanding from 15 years in this activity is that a "crag" is a small
area as explained here [1]. At least in the US, no one would refer to El
Cap [2] as a "crag" yet it is something that should be mapped if one is
mapping things related to climbing.

Climbing areas, including crags, are hierarchical in organization and
suitable for representation as a relation
For example, in Colorado, US, the Shelf Road[3] climbing area, consists of
a number of "sub" areas, including Sand Gulch[4], Sand Gulch also consists
of further sub areas, and these areas contain individual routes.

"climbing:bolted" should include "mixed"
Some routes have some bolts for protection, but also require placement of
gear (cams, pitons).

Need tag to indicate if pitons are allowed
(they damage the rock)

Need rating (difficulty) tag for aid climbing[5]

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_climbing_terms#crag
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Capitan
[3] https://www.mountainproject.com/v/shelf-road/105744267
[4] https://www.mountainproject.com/v/sand-gulch/105744971