> They are official dealers, and sell both used and new cars of all those
> makes. Drool for yourself... http://www.louwmanexclusive.com/
>
> Anyway the point is that. despite the Belgian situation that Marc
> describes, examples where multiple brands are sold from the same showroom.

Actually it doesn't look as if they sell new cars, at least I couldn't find
them (but haven't looked too long). Even if by the pictures they seem new,
there is always something like "2014 model", "only 6000 km" or similar if
you look at the details. They also don't seem to be official dealers, I had
a quick look at Bentley's search and they list them only as official
service place but not as dealer:
http://www.bentleymotors.com/en/apps/dealer-locator.html/search/utrecht/type-sales

Now I don't know how important the "official" part is for OSM, maybe this
could be discussed (I am not completely opposing the idea to add any type
of dealer that sells cars by that brand, because if you need an official
list you can already get this from the manufacturer).

I agree that there might be dealers selling different brands from the same
showroom, even if I haven't encountered it yet (besides those from the same
"mother", e.g. Bentley and Bugatti at a Volkswagen / Audi dealer, Rolls
Royce and Mini at a BMW, Jaguar and Land Rover at a Tata, etc.).

I would handle it like this: if there are specific brands, tag it like
this, if there aren't, don't.

Cheers,
Martin