but then you should clearly explain why 5 "complex" tags for a driving
school is better than 1.
And in case you do not really need them all five, the proposal should
better indicate the required tags for a driving school and the
optional ones. I think "education_system:de_standard=yes",
"education_form:parttime=yes" and
"education_program:driving_licence:eu_b=yes" are optional. This would
simplify the tagging dramatically, not ?

I see a lot of similarity with healthcare 2.0, similar possibilities,
similar complexity, and ... similar adoption rate ??

regards