There is the problem, not all educational institutions in country are the same. Even in countries that have very strict standards there are a lot of institutions that do not fit in current system. Some has specialities, some provide special education for people with disabilities, some provide flexible schedule for people to combine work and studies, some does not. This proposal tries to put such various information in the neat system as other advanced tagging systems like social_facility and boundary=protected_area have done. Details like education programs are optional but could be useful for data consumers. This all similar to power=* group of tags, there are a lot of details in this system, that could be interesting only to a small group of enthusiasts and even lesser group of consumers, the same goes for OpenRailwayMap tags. But we still have them. Do we need such details in DB? Let mappers decide.