On Sat, 2017-03-11 at 17:18 +0100, Thorsten Alge wrote:
> > Dump is the wrong word. In this context it is an American word,
> > rather
> > than British, but my understanding of it is that it is where
> > rubbish is
> > dumped rather than recycled.
> >
> > The normal term is non-recyclable, but that does not mean landfill.
> > It
> > could equally be incinerated.
> >
> > If you mean unsupervised recycling centres, why not use
> > supervised=yes/no?
>
> Well, to tag the supervision it would be ok. But how shall small
> places
> where residents are allowed to dump their green waste to rot tagged.
> is
> amenity=recycling with recycling_type=centre correct or is there a
> need
> to have another option for recycling_type?

recycling:green_waste=yes probably.

The term is for composting, but I am not familiar with how this works.
Would there not be health risks in built up areas?

Here green_waste is collected fortnightly, or you can take it to one of
the large recycling centres. It is not, in my experience, accepted at
the local unsupervised recycling sites.

Phil (trigpoint)