I can't believe I've had only three responses to my question about
tagging marijuana growing facilities. I've seen this list run on and on
with discussions about how to tag wastebins and such but for this one, an
arguably important future tagging construct, hardly a ripple. And members
who are usually so vocal about tagging issues are strangely quiet.  Martin?
Warin? John? Marc? What's up?

Vertical farming is already happening in New York and other big cities, My
question happens to be about those that might be purposed for marijuana
growing but it applies to other "farms" as well.

I might have to simply invent my own tags if I cannot get any guidance here
LOL

Dave

--
Dave Swarthout