Javbw
> On Apr 13, 2017, at 4:47 AM, Rene <ar...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
> descriptions (and pictures) are totally different to what a Quonset hut looks
> like. Any suggestions?

I would tag them as to what they are being used for. I googled the two terms,
and some people use them for sheds, garages, homes, etc. if they have no front
or back sides, use building=roof, otherwise tag current usage. An old shipping
container might be a shed or a garage or a few together could be a home - we
wouldn't tag a shed, a garage, and. A home the same merely because it is the
same materials. There some tag about the construction, materials, shapes,
historic/previous use, but all of that is secondary to me as to what it is
doing now.

I know Martin and others have talked about tagging buildings that have been
repurposed - but a Quonset hut has always been a multipurpose structure, so
unless there is some building:design=Quonset scheme, I am not sure you will
have to define that it is a Quonset hut.

Javbw.