I don't think that's going to work very well, since as the proposal for
key:door is now every single door or gate on a platform would have to be
tagged separately. This would be a bit difficult to map, and there might
need to be a relation to specify that they all open and close at the
same time. It'd be easier for mappers to just add a tag to the platform
or the side of the platform area.

jc86035