http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/44.95741/-93.36230 should show
a building=school (with amenity=school and other tags including an
incorrect addr:housenumber and addr:city).  The standard layer
doesn't show it but every other layer does, and it appears normal in
the ID editor.

Clicking the the history button shows the area affected by a flurry
of large scale edits including by woodpeck_repair, though I can't
associate edits with specific objects on the main page.

History as revealed by JOSM shows it hasn't been touched in over a
year.

With that, I've about exhausted my map-fu, but I am very curious to
know what is going on here.

Thank you.

--
Tom Hardy <rhardy...@gmail.com> (user:rhardy@osm)