Am 16.04.2017 um 17:30 schrieb muzirian:
>And (speaking as an American), if someone asked me to direct them to a post office, unless they were obviously about to send a parcel, I wouldn't send them to FedEx or the local copy shop (most of which offer shipping services, and some of which also offer a mailbox service).

Thanks for clarifying the case for US, I guess this is the same for most places.

Regards
Kelvin
Since sending someone to the nearest post office from here (in Germany) would require quite a bit of walking I'd rather ask if the person could also do with a Deutsche Post (DHL) parcel shop (in the same street) where they can send parcels and buy stamps, a Hermes parcel shop (two blocks away) where they can end parcels or a Deutsche Post franchised branch (500 m away) where they can send parcels and letters, buy stamps, send registered mails. But maybe they want to rent a PO Box or like to submit commercial mail (at discount) either for which they need the real post office 5km away. Which of those is amenity post_office now?

Tobi