My email accidentally got sent before I was finished, but I think you see where
I am going.

Shop=courier for a box shop or other retail outlet that "sells" shipping is a
great place to start.

The rest is such a big mess of combinations or it is mapping the commercial
facilities that the service operates. To do it decently and to have enough
flexibility to map all the different kinds of businesses, as well as the
various buildings a large service runs  requires tags from different existing
tags and a top level courier=tag. You can't make a foo=courier tag and think
that handles the needs of what different people want to see from "how to map a
courier"

Javbw