Le 16. 07. 17 à 22:17, Nick Bolten a écrit
>>> Which node would get kerb=lowered?
>>> Since I'm talking about driveways, is it the node shared by the
>>> driveway and street?
>> yes
 > how do we figure out if it's left/right side? kerb:left/right=*?
All crossing between a sidewalk and a driveways I have tag have the same
type of kerb on each side. It's why I use kerb=lowered without any need
for left/right details, it is for the whole crossing.

Therefore I never needed to ask myself how I tag a useless mixed layout
A crossing with a raised kerb on one side and a lowered kerb on the
other side is as unusable for wheelchair as if it was raised on both sides.
Maybe a new value like kerb=mixed or bad or nonsensical :-)
For a T crossing (one street and a sidewalk), maybe kerb=raised because
feature is the same (forget the lowered side as it is useless)
I agree it is not perfect, this crossing also :-)
But currently it is the only way to have a full working routing between
2 sidewalk hoocked to a way.

Regards,
Marc