Hello.

I am thinking in ways to reduce the complexity that introduces the mapping
of parts of buildings. For example:

* If one part is inscribed within a larger one, can I use simple ways
overlapped and leave to the render decide how to draw them or should I
create a multipolygon for the larger part with the smaller part with inner
role? I'm prone to the first.

* In the wiki [1] says that the outline should be tagged with
building:levels and height, but this, if the parts cover the whole outline,
is a duplication since these tags will always be in some of the parts.
Could I delete the part(s) whose labels match those of the outline?

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:building:part

Greetings, Javier