I've splitted the proposal in [1] and [2], as requested.
Please help me to check them.
In Italian mailing list, it has been proposed the tag cap:wrench=*, because
often the wrench needed to open the caps is different from the wrench that
opens the hydrant itself. I've added this tag to [2] with some new values. As
soon as possible we will put some pictures to explain better.

Since we are using colon ( : ) in many tags, I'm wondering if we should switch
back to:
couplings_type -> couplings:type
couplings_diameters -> couplings:diameters

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions
[2]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions_(part_2)

Best regards
Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.