Hi everyone,

After six weeks of discussion and improvements, I am happy to start the voting
on my proposal about mapping metro stations and lines:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Metro_Mapping

Note that the proposal mostly compiles mapping practices already in use and
packs these into an easy to understand format with lists and illustrations. But
it also introduces a few restrictions on stop_area relations, allows routes to
not contain any tracks, and re-introduces stop_area_group relations, although
these have been in use in some countries. Do read at least the "What This
Affects" section.

I am pretty sure everyone who had questions had them answered on the discussion
page, now 44 kilobytes long. But if you are in doubt, I'm ready to answer yours
— in the mail or on the wiki discussion page.

Thanks,
Ilya