> Martin, I don't think authorities welcome a detailed map of inner areas in
> stations/airports. They will show a security concern.

I guess this will depend on many factors, and will differ between different
locations. I didn't want to encourage anyone to break the law, but if it is
legal in your context to publish the details of the separation between the
free areas and the areas requiring to pay a fare (i.e. behind the gates /
turnstiles), provided you are mapping in a closed system context, if you
can meet all these requirements, it would be desirable to map it.

Cheers,
Martin