I think one mapping practice with contact:* could help .

1- addr:* tag space is for generic addresses, used by all consumers

2- if there is ambiguity between adresses (postal, physical, ...) then
use several namespaces
2a - addr:* tag space for physical address (used by geocoding, routing, ...)
2a - contact:addr:* space for contact (postal) address (used for
detailed information about one POI)

if 2a is not suitable, consider any of:
physical:addr vs [contact|post|postal|snailmail]:addr

-- althio