"

I wonder why you think that amenity=drinking_water is used to map
non-drinking water.

"
Hi Marc!
Thank you for the right note. Shah and mat:) You're right here I made a big
mistake.
I was slightly misled by the definition on the wiki drink_water=yes/no in
fact it does not exist. There is no drinking water:)

Should be used if the water has been tested:
drinking_water:legal=yes
drinking_water:legal=no

For water that can be microbiologically contaminated (bacteria, protozoa
and parasites) and should be boil before consumption wiki recommends:
drinking_water=boil

However, for potentially microbially contaminated water, I would suggest a
tag need_boil=yes/no as more accurate/secure than drinking_water=boil for
example:
amenity=drinking_water
need_boil=yes

The wiki should be removed drinking_water=yes/no is excessive and
misleading.

Thank you for guiding the problem.

Regards.
Slavo