W dniu 09.04.2018 o 20:38, Christoph Hormann pisze:

> By the way the wiki page
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:waterway%3Dderelict_canal
>
> is a great demonstration of how dysfunctional the tag documentation on
> the wiki has become - in this case with the attempt to encourage
> improvement of the tag documentation being scuttled by silently
> removing the verifiability template.

I don't know if this is wider problem with documentation, but certainly
it's the wider problem with this user. He tries to change things too
eagerly and avoids discussion, even if he knows that it's important. For
example he also made a big change with palace tagging lately, which I
reverted:

If he will avoid discussions here, I'd like to cool him down a bit with
a temporary ban. Which is sad for me, because he made a lot of great
cleaning and updating with osm-carto legend on wiki.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]