I'm not completely sure of what you want tou express. When you say "a
oneway one-wide-lane", I think you refers to a oneway=yes, lanes=1 (correct
me if not). I'm referring to a two way road (oneway=no) with enough width
for two approaching cars to pass each other without having to slow down or
use the shoulder.

In this kind of way, having enough space) you could leagally overtake any
vehicle if there isn't a restriction sign, even if it's a police one. I
have many examples of this around.

Regards, Javier