On 19/06/18 16:52, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
On 19 June 2018 at 16:30, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com <mailto:marc.ge...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > I'll take a stab at ambulance / paramedic / emergency rescue or
    something along those lines, but I think we're agreed it's not a
    "lifeguard"?

    I agree, but perhaps we should involve the Russian community to
    improve the wiki, as part of the mistagging is happening there.

Yep, good idea.

How? :-)

Just a post on the RU list? Does it need to be in Russian, because I certainly can't speak (or write) it!

I have used a translator to do the basics.
I have prefaced it with "Electronic translation. It should convey the information... but may not be technically the best language wise." Or something similar ... I also include the English source .. so those who may like to see that can have a play.

Worked reasonable well.
Note: Russian Ice Cream is really good. Forget the beer.