Hi Paul

This is not perfect, but it is how I would tag that service road:

vehicle = delivery
disabled = yes
foot = yes
description = "Vehicular access for launching boats only. Vehicles
must be returned to the main parking area."

Maybe someone else has a better idea.

Note that the wiki states that wheelchair=* should be used instead of
disabled=*. However, I think this is wrong: wheelchair=* gives
information whether something is suitable for wheelchair users, while
disabled=* gives information about its legal access.

Cheers

Markus