On 07/30/2018 03:48 PM, SelfishSeahorse wrote:
> Hi Paul
>
> This is not perfect, but it is how I would tag that service road:
>
> vehicle = delivery
Yes, I saw "access=delivery", but it seemed like a stretch when most
people think something else when they see that term. Still, it seems to
fit somewhat for this purpose. If there is a consensus on this, I'll go
with it.
> disabled = yes
> foot = yes
> description = "Vehicular access for launching boats only. Vehicles
> must be returned to the main parking area."
I agree with this description, although I may clarify "Motor vehicle
access ..."
> Note that the wiki states that wheelchair=* should be used instead of
> disabled=*. However, I think this is wrong: wheelchair=* gives
> information whether something is suitable for wheelchair users, while
> disabled=* gives information about its legal access.
I concur. This instance is a good example: the terrain is not suitable
for a "normal" wheelchair (i.e. without special wheels and tires). In
addition, presumably (legally speaking), anyone with an official placard
could park there, regardless of whether they use a wheelchair or not.
Again, I'll see if a consensus develops.

Thanks for your input.

--
Paul Burton
p...@paul-burton.com