Ok

Are you agree with the tag traffic_sign:direction=forward/backward?

If you are agree please change "automatically" all the
traffic_signs:forward/backward to the new
traffic_sign:direction)=forward/backward
If you do that I would change all the presets, the styles and the kendzi3D
instructions for JOSM, Taginfo projects info and all the maps done with
these codes.

salut i senyals de trànsit (health and traffic signs)
yopaseopor