On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 6:26 PM Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com>
wrote:

> I would tag it as a waterway in tunnel (though I have no idea about a
> suitable value)

For me, a tunnel is man-made, not natural.  The tunnel=* I see in the wiki
seem (at quick glance)
to all be man-made.

or as water area with covered=yes and natural=bare_rock area mapped, both
> with a proper tags.

Better, although natural=arch seems like a better fit, even if it's
undocumented.  But that still
doesn't deal with the water under the arch and in the basin.

It also sounds like it is a tourism=attraction .

A very minor attraction.  I was intending to add that but it didn't seem to
pose any problems so I
didn't mention it.

Sounds a bit similar to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Hole_(Red_Sea) -
> though
> this one is entirely underwater and of a different origin.

Not a good match.  But it led me into a twist maze of Wikipedia pages and
eventually I found
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_cave  So now I know that technically it
is a collapsed littoral
cave or collapsed sea cave.  There's one in Oregon called Devil's Punchbowl
which has been
turned into a proper tourist attraction:
Whoever mapped that didn't deal with the water aspect in any way but did
add something I hadn't
thought of: the cliff edge around it.  Without the water it just looks like
a hilly area with a depression.

--
Paul