if you known the "land scope" of a consulate,
of course you may add it like we did sometime for school
and thus all tag are only on one polygon.
but landuse can't be the main tag, because if you have no idea about the
scope of a consulate, or if the consulate only have a level inside a
building, you can't add a landuse tag.
which is why I think it's best to keep the two subjects separate.