W dniu 26.10.2018 o 20:52, Paul Allen pisze:

> If you can come up with a better value than "diplomatic" then do so.
> If you don't like it being under
> the office key, maybe have diplomatic=* as the primary key rather than
> a secondary key under
> office (although that may well contravene OSM naming conventions I've
> never heard of).  But if
> we can have healthcare=doctor as an alternative to amenity=doctors or
> office=doctor then I don't see why diplomatic=embassy would be a bad idea.

Yes, I also think that we don't have to (over)use amenity or office
keys. We have diplomatic key spacename already defined and used (2015
was groundbreaking here), so I would go with that in general:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key%3Adiplomatic

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/diplomatic#values

--
"Excuse me, I have some growing up to do" [P. Gabriel]