sent from a phone

> On 29. Oct 2018, at 11:10, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> At the moment mappers can simply tag by using the name
>
> embassy
> high commission
> nunciature
> consulate
> consulate _general
>
> etc.
>
> OSm normally sides with the mappers rather than the renders, keep the mappers
> job easy and they will continue to add things.
> Make it hard and they will give up.

a good system keeps things simple for basic information and makes it possible
to add more detail if desired. While the name tag can give indications about
these details, I believe we should also strive to formalize tags for these
subclasses and properties, because it allows for semantic processing (e.g.
searching for objects with specific properties).

Cheers, Martin