3. Nov 2018 05:55 by djakk.dj...@gmail.com <mailto:djakk.dj...@gmail.com>:

> I do not see why timetables are hard to maintain ? Most bus lines do not
> change their schedules for years (even in big cities, Paris for example).

In my city (Kraków, Poland) schedules are changed multiple times each year,
with additional

regular changes (for example - currently there are active changes related to
All Saints' Day

to make reaching cemeteries easier).

Every major road reconstruction results in changed lines and arrival times.

> Because changing the schedule means buy a new bus and hire new drivers.

Not in cases where busses are moved from one line to another, potentially new
line.