On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 3:59 PM dktue <em...@daniel-korn.de> wrote:

> You're right, indeed. Office would definitely suit better.
>
> But why are we using emergency=ambulance_station and not
> building=ambulance_station?

In my experience, people don't come roaring out of houses at 70MPH with
sirens blaring
and lights flashing.  In my experience, people don't come roaring out of
offices at 70MPH
with sirens blaring and lights flashing.  However, ambulances may come
roaring out of
ambulance stations at 70MPH with sirens blaring and lights flashing.
Ambulance stations
(like fire stations) are places where people should be aware that high
speed emergency
vehicles may suddenly appear from.

So emergency=ambulance_station is a better fit than
office=ambulance_station or
building=ambulance_station.  Because there may be emergency traffic.  The
same does
not apply to control centres.

--
Paul