Hello,

Peter Elderson wrote
> I think you describe a use case for that. This can be added to existing
> "How-to" pages for building routes. These vary somewhat by country,
> according to what rules the national community has agreed upon.

This is the idea.

The problem is to use third-party documentations (waymarkedtrails), there is
no documentation on the OSM wiki.

Do we then have the legitimacy of classifying cycle routes as opposed to
using the traditional way if nothing is officially documented?

Is the hierarchy of cycle routes reserved for experts? Without explicit
documentation beginners can not understand the operation that is complex.

Regards.

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html