Hi!

Now I'm tagging with the more detail I can some cycleways in Catalonia. I
do al the ways, and I cut and mark all the crossings. I do this with the
formula
highway=cycleway
cycleway=crossing
as a way (like I do other times with
highway=footway
footway=crossing
for mark all the pedestrian crossing. But I have a dilemma. When I want to
tag the exact point in the cycleway crossing with the road I would use
highway=crossing
crossing=uncontrolled
...but it is not so detailed enough so I think about a
crossing=cycleway
to mark this exact point...but crossing=cycleway does not exist. And if I
use the formula
highway=cycleway
cycleway=crossing
as a node is repetitive (517 cases says taginfo) .
Also I think about using
crossing_ref=tiger
(1542 cases says taginfo) but as I'm not in Great Britain and I think
animals crossing references are not useful in global tagging and should be
changed by the physical characteristics I think
highway=crossing
crossing=cycleway
would be a good formula.
What do you think?