If we were discussing a proposal I would agree, but replacing waterway=drain by waterway=ditch + usage=drainage or sth. like that is not such an easy task. We already have 800k drains. I assume it requires a proposal with volting to deprecate drain, adaption of the presets, perhaps a mass edit. Who will do all this? Is the advantage of using waterway=ditch + usage=drainage instead of waterway=drain so immense that it is worth the effort?