On 16/02/19 19:54, Markus wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, 00:59 Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com <mailto:graemefi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Would =drugs also apply to sharps bins for needle disposal?

    I would think they should have their own tag? (or is there one
    already that I just didn't see?)

I guess you usually aren't allowed to throw syringes in a drugs drop box or to throw drugs in a syringes drop box. Therefore i think that separate keys make sense. How about waste=syringes? (Imho you throw the whole syringe in, not just the needle.)

For the unlikely case of a drop box for both drugs and syringes, these values could be combined as waste=drugs;syringes.

Here waste boxes for syringes tend to be lables 'sharps' .. I think that is an Americanizm. Any UK experience?