No Tag means don't know, any tag value means its been checked and this is the value.

TonyS

On 21/02/2019 19:15, Andrew Errington wrote:
If there is no limit then omit the maxstay tag. No tag, no limit.

Andrew

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019, 07:47 Tobias Knerr <o...@tobias-knerr.de <mailto:o...@tobias-knerr.de> wrote:

    On 20.02.19 00:08, Warin wrote:
    > 24/7 is used for opening hours - so for consistency I would tend
    to go
    > for that.

    Maxstay values are durations, opening_hours values (such as "24/7")
    refer to time intervals. Those are separate concepts, so I don't think
    consistency is called for.

    If we want an explicit value for unlimited duration, I recommend
    "unlimited". It's a simple and unambiguous solution.

    Tobias