sent from a phone

> On 9. Mar 2019, at 14:03, Paul Allen <pla16...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> But there could be roads adjacent to two sides of a parking
> space, only one of which actually connects to it and the router could guess
> wrong.

are we going to connect all roadside parking to the center of the road ,thereby
misrepresenting the extent significantly, because in some hypothetical rare
case there might be a parking between roads which isn’t accessible from both
roads?
Typically there will be access roads for parkings unless they are not wider
than a parking lot. Here’s an example around here for parking between 2 roads
with access from only one side, no issues encountered so far:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/490431306

Cheers, Martin