Hi,

I follow Martin's reasoning that camp_site=camp_pitch more looks like it being a specification of camp_site rather than describing a feature within. Following Marc's examples (parking and sports centre) tourism=camp_pitch (following tourism=camp_site and tourism=caravan_site) would be my preferred choice. Even more so, as it wouldn't look as if a camp_pitch could not be used within a caravan_site.

On the other hand I have used camp_site=camp_pitch before myself and I am unsure if retagging these x'000 existing occurrences would make sense.

Tobias