On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 at 19:54, Valor Naram <valin...@gmx.net> wrote:

> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process#Proposal_list
> guided me to you. I have the following situation: I want to tag a
> changing table but this changing table is in the toilet room for
> wheelchair users. The page at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:d
> iaper states tagging for changing tables is just available in toilets
> for women,-men and unisex but not in toilets for wheelchair users.

At first glance I thought you wanted to tag places where people in
wheelchairs
could change their own diapers.  Then I checked with the wiki page and
realized what you mean.

And then I realized diaper=* is not a good idea for a key.  In British
English we call
them nappies (singular nappy), not diapers.   And what the toilet has is
not a supply
of nappies (diapers) but a CHANGING TABLE.  Which is what you described it
as,
because that's what it is.  And had the key been nappy_changing_table
instead of diaper
I wouldn't have (briefly) misunderstood what you wanted to tag (a changing
table in
a toilet for wheelchair users, not a place where wheelchair users can
change their
own nappy).

I think this is a very bad tag.  I'm not sure I'm doing it right, but I
can't find a proposal for this
tag.

My question is: Is there any possibility to tag a changing table in a
> toilet for wheelchair users similiar or equal to
> 'diaper:wheelchair="yes"' I didn't find such specification at https://w
> iki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:diaper or it exists but isn't documented
> yet.

That fits in with the others, but I'm not convinced we should be trying to
add to what I
consider to be a bad key.  I'd prefer to see a proposal for
nappy_changing_table*=* or
something similar.  But I expect there will be many who disagree with me.

--
Paul