Hufkratzer skrev den 02.05.2019 12:11:
On 30.04.2019 21:05, Kevin Kenny wrote:
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 2:19 PM s8evq <s8...@runbox.com> wrote:
Personally, I like signed_direction=yes. It's simple and avoids using the word oneway. Also, using the value forward|backward might not be necessary, as it's possible to deduce this from the order of ways in the relation.
The forward/backward direction cannot be deduced from the order of the
ways if the relation contains fewer than three ways.

For a non-roundtrip route consiting of two consecutive ways the route
direction can be deduced from the order of the ways in the relation.

That's assuming the ways are ordered at all. I've cleaned up hundreds of routes (most created by Potlatch users though) and my advice is: do not rely on routes being ordered.