If you want a routing app to navigate you along an OSM route (using gpx as
intermediate), or a comparable dat use of OSM routes, the route must be
ordered correctly or it simply won't work. If 65% of the routes is ordered,
that means 35% is not and you can't rely on it for routing or profiling. I
would say you need at least 95% correct.

Vr gr Peter Elderson