On Fri, 2019-06-21 at 16:07 +0300, Anton Klim wrote:
> Guess it could be the same as fuel stations/hotels etc with extra
> amenities: high-level tagging on the whole campsite pitch with a sub
> tag, or nodes on actual power sockets for more detail.

The position is useful information, you may need to know if your cable
is long enough.

Last summer on one French site our pitch was too far from the hookup
for our 16A cable, but fortunately the site was able to loan us one for
our stay.

European sites all seem to use standard IP44 rated 16A connections.

Phil (trigpoint)