On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 at 15:40, Michael Brandtner via Tagging <
tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> I didn't really want to include device charging into this, but it seems
> that my tag is too generic to prevent that. Maybe I should stop trying to
> combine the power supplies at camping grounds and marinas and instead go
> with amenity=shorepower?

Maybe, maybe not?

In the discussion about tourism=camp_pitch
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:tourism%3Dcamp_pitch,
it was mentioned that when / if that get's through, next step would be to
look at further features of each individual pitch / site, such as whether
or not it has power.

Initial thoughts were simply power=yes.

Some of the points raised on your proposal re types of socket / plug would
work in nicely with that idea!

Thanks

Graeme