Hi!
I would like to know how to indicate that a school offers several
educational levels. I've been seeing the isced: level tag, which is that I
think to use, but I have a question about how to separate multiple values.

I have looked in taginfo and approximately in 15000 cases the semicolon (;)
is used, in 3000 the comma (,) and in 1000 cases the hyphen (-). It would
seem therefore that the general criteria is to use the semicolon.

It really is that? Is there no risk of causing errors when converting data
to another format?

Another option that I had valued, and of which I have not found use, is to
add the level in the label itself, thus being:

isced: level: 1 = yes + isced: level: 2 = yes, for a center that offers
levels 1 and 2.

What's your opinion?

Thanks!