Another question: the tag natural=dune has been included on the list
of features at Template:Generic:Map_Features:natural (used on
Key:natural) for a long time, but not on the list
Template:Map_Features:natural (used on the main Map Features page).

Should natural=dune be added to Map Features, or does it need further
discussion?