Thank for your reponses so far. Any views on loosening the constraints on member types and cardinalities ?

Le 05/09/2019 à 19:33, yo paseopor a écrit :
Using established is the best way, but look at this, it could be useful
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Extended_traffic_signs_tagging#Destination_signs

It covers all kind of traffic signs, also destination traffic signs, so it would be useful for a pedestrian destination traffic sign description and your routing subject.

Salut i mapes (Health and maps)
yopaseopor